• 26 Απριλίου Αγώνας αντοχής 81χλμ.
• 27 Απριλίου Αγώνας αντοχής 119 χλμ.
Four races will be starting on the following dates:
- 25th April Cretan Amateurs Cycling Tour prologue I.T.T 4.8km
- 26th April Cretan Amateurs Cycling Tour Road Race 1st Stage 81km
- 27th April Cretan Amateurs Cycling Tour Road Race 2ndStage 119km
- 27th April Cretan Amateurs Cycling Tour Road Race Experience 59,5km
A 4.8km prologue will start from the port of the fishing village of Kolympari. It will be carried out in an almost hilly terrain finishing to the village of Afrata. The average hill grade it is 4% with some flat points but also with some points of 8%. The race starts from the sea level with 0 altitude and finish after 4.8km in an altitude level of 130m.
A 16,2km circuit has been scheduled. The riders must cover 5 rounds of this course, in a hilly place with ups and downs with normal grades. The higher point is 224m. Last 1km includes 300m fast flat point following from 150m hilly before riders have their last sprint in the descent towards the finish line.
- Men under 55: 5 laps X 16.2km 81km
- Men 55+ & Women: 4 laps x 16.2km 65km
The Start area lies to the Lake of Agia. Riders will cover 14,3km in a flat terrain with direction to Kolymbari before they will get to a 19,7km circuit. The circuit has the same philosophy, in a different place, as the 2nd stage but the finish area lies to the Vouves village with 3 last kilometers to be in a mountain.
- Men under 55: 14.3km + 5 laps X 19.7km + finish loop 3km 116km
- Men 55+ & Women: 14.3km + 3laps X 19.7km + finish loop 3km 76km
περισσότερες πληροφορίες στην ιστοσελίδα του διοργανωτή: http://www.sportstourshellas.com
πηγή άρθρου: http://www.cycleride.gr